Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a Wii

3 posters

Go down

I had a Wii Empty I had a Wii

Post  GFX POD Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm

I wouldt recommend one unless you are under 10. This system is mostly for kids, and if you do like to get into serious games, do not come close to the wii. Wii Sports is fun for the first week, then the excitement dies off after you get used to the controls. I had one, and re sold it after poor game quality.

GFX POD

Back to top Go down

I had a Wii Empty Re: I had a Wii

Post  Gaz Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

I have mine still, but I don't plan on selling it. Its still a great console if you ask me.
Gaz
Gaz
Admin

https://gamerspalace.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  GFX POD Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Gaz wrote:I have mine still, but I don't plan on selling it. Its still a great console if you ask me.

Yeah, I did get used too it, but I rented NBA Live 09, and it really upset me how major game labels were not paying attention to the Wii's games. Nba live 09 just had like 2 menu options. Exhibition and Career. No franchise mode or season or Rosters or online.

GFX POD

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaz Mon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

I don't buy games that much for the Wii. The only reason why I still play it is because Wii Fit and Wii Sports. I need to stay in shape. Laughing
Gaz
Gaz
Admin

https://gamerspalace.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  GFX POD Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Gaz wrote:I don't buy games that much for the Wii. The only reason why I still play it is because Wii Fit and Wii Sports. I need to stay in shape. Laughing

Yeah, I am a beast at Wii Sports tennis. every time I served I mastered it and it came out flying with smoke behind it. So I always won the game. If you shake the control left and right on doubles, the guy in the front goes crazy and hits the ball in a random direction.

GFX POD

Back to top Go down

Post  RidersDX Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I have my Wii and have a fun time with it. And I'm 14 years old. But I guess I'm not the most serious gamer. Heh heh.

RidersDX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum